Access & Affordability
Is CINQAIR Right for Your Patient?
CINQAIR offers weight-based dosing for adult patients with
severe asthma and an eosinophilic phenotype1
CINQAIR is for IV infusion only. Do not administer as IV push or bolus.1
- HCP administration in each infusion setting helps ensure consistent dosing and administration
- The logistics of at-home infusion can be handled by a specialty pharmacy professional engaged through Teva Support Solutions®
- Dosing schedule and IV administration enable severe asthmatic patients to have monthly contact with an HCP
- IV doses of 3 mg/kg once every 4 weeks
- Administered by an HCP in as little as 20-50 minutes*
- An option for patients who cannot or do not want to self-inject
- Provides visibility to delayed or missed doses
- 100% bioavailability1,2
HCP=healthcare professional; IV=intravenous.
*Monitor patients during the infusion and for an appropriate time afterward.1
Test your patients’ blood eosinophil levels
Consider ordering a complete blood count with differential diagnosis
for your patients with severe asthma.3
Teva Support Solutions®
REFERENCES: 1. CINQAIR Prescribing Information. West Chester, PA. Teva Respiratory, LLC. 2. Cyriac JM, James E. Switch over from intravenous to oral therapy: a concise overview. J Pharmacol Pharmacother. 2014;5(2):83-87. 3. Data on file (clinical study report: a 12-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of reslizumab [3.0 mg/kg] in the reduction of clinical asthma exacerbations in patients [12-75 years of age] with eosinophilic asthma. Study C38072/3083). Parsippany, NJ. Teva Respiratory, LLC. February 2015.